Friday, September 24, 2010

We can't control what happens in life,but what we can control is whether to face them with a smile or a frown.

ahh~
today was a great day!
even though i was called back to camp
as there was a last minute detail,
i wasn't affected by it at all

i dunno why,
but i just felt happy today
and everything went smoothly.

take for example,
i realised i didn't have a cashcard with me
and upon reachig my unit,
i saw my fellow pioneer,kelvin
and asked if he had any cashcard with him
luckily he had one that he was just going to return!

When my handphone was running low on battery,
my friend with the same handphone model as mine
had left his charger in camp :D
thankfully!

When i wanted to get some paperwork done,
i couldn't find the Duty Officer to get them signed,
but just so happen that our Ops warrant came back from lunch
and he signed them
hes such a nice guy!

Thats not all,
when i went for the detail,
the place that i had to drive to
was really really ulu~
and yet i didn't lose my way!
haha thats an amazing feat! :p

best of all,
it ended real fast and soon i was on my way back to camp!
and when i got ready to book out
the dark gloomy sky cleared
and it was sunny again!

ahh~
what a nice day
i guess staying positive does help alot!
it felt like i had a guardian angel by my side :)


haha oh btw
guess what
i found the camera phone
which i misplaced
haha i always use it to camwhore
HURRAY!





We can't control what happens in life,but what we can control is whether to face them with a smile or a frown.








i choose to smile

No comments: