Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Family Dinner @ East Coast Park

Our relatives came to Singapore as one of their honeymoon destination!
and they stayed at our place :D
its been a longggggg time since ive seen my cousin,
well i dont even have a single relative living in Singapore
they are all in different parts of the world
holland,europe,hong kong etc...

she mentioned how ive grown since the last time we met
and how i liked to pluck flowers when i was young
haha that was decades ago!!

aniw,we went to East Coast Park to have dinner together
we ordered Chilli Crab,Prawns,Cockles,Fried tofu,'Kankong',raw fish
it was such a spread!




my mom was greedily eating the coconut flesh
and the thick reddish roe of the crab,
despite my sis telling her its high in cholesterol
haha she was like "oh it is unhealthy?",
while her mouth was busy finishing it up!
so cute :D



jie,kor,ma,pa,cousin's hubby,my cousin :D




and myself


it was nice to have family dinner together like this
we rarely have the chance to sit down together and eat
and im sure my mom is the happiest
she was like commenting when she got off the car
"isnt it amazing?
such a petite woman like myself could give birth to such tall and big children!"

:D

No comments: